At Meridian Homes, the health and wellbeing of our employees, clients, trades, suppliers and our community is our priority.
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, we want to reassure you that we are fully resourced to support and service our clients and we are open for business.
We have put in place a range of risk management initiatives based on the expert advice of the Federal and State governments to ensure we protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, trades, suppliers and all of our stakeholders. Some of these measures include:
- upgrading our office, Display Centre and Job Site cleaning regimes and hand-hygiene facilities to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- ensuring our employees, clients, trades and suppliers are adhering to our policies around travel restrictions and reporting requirements for COVID-19 and flu like symptoms.
- ensuring our employees, clients, trades and suppliers do not attend our offices, Display Centres or Job Sites if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms, are suspected of having COVID-19, have had known contact with someone who is affected or likely to be affected by COVID-19, or have returned from overseas in the previous 14 days; and
- replacing certain face to face meetings both on and off-site with virtual meetings (where possible) and providing flexible communication options for our clients.
- maintaining a minimum distance of 1.5 metres between individuals attending face to face meetings (where virtual meetings are not appropriate or possible).
If you plan to attend our office, Display Centre or Job Sites and you have travelled overseas, been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or been personally diagnosed with COVID-19 or experienced flu-like symptoms within the past 14 days, we kindly ask that you immediately contact us on 1300 855 138 and notify us so that the appropriate measures can be arranged prior to the proposed meeting.
We have implemented a Business Continuity Plan that takes into account various scenarios including (amongst other things) some of our staff working remotely. Whilst some of our employees may be working remotely, they will continue to be available through the normal communication channels whenever you need them.
It is possible (although at this stage highly unlikely) that our design and construction projects could experience some delay due to factors directly or indirectly associated with COVID-19. If this becomes a reality, we commit to provide you with clear, transparent and timely communication about the impacts of COVID-19 on your project, including all the alternatives available.
Thank you for taking the time to review this correspondence. If you have any questions or feedback in this regard please contact us on 1300 855 138 or email us at email@example.com.
In the meantime, please refer to the official Australian Government COVID-19 guidelines for updates on COVID-19 (https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert).
The Meridian Homes Team