The Fig mk3 is a 4 bedroom family home suitable for narrow lots. With an en suite and walk in robe to the master bedroom and all other bedrooms with built in robes. A large combined living and dining flowing out to an under roof alfresco completes this home.
Welcome Home Classic Inclusions:
1. 20mm Quantum Quartz Stone to the entire kitchen
2. Increased Westinghouse Gas Cooktop and Oven from 600mm to 900mm
3. Upgraded 600mm x 600mm Classic range porcelain tiles to common ground floor areas
4. Westinghouse Dishwasher to kitchen
5. Fridge Water Provision to Kitchen
6. Full height tiling to a bathroom and en-suite
7. 2.6m Ceiling height to ground floor areas
8. Upgraded 2340mm high internal doors to the ground floor
9. 2340mm high sliding external doors to the ground floor
10. 10 LED downlights
11. Ducted Air Conditioning
12. Laminated laundry bench with storage cupboard and stainless steel sink
13. Externally ducted 3 in 1 light featuring a fan, heat lamp and light
14. 365 Day Price Lock
15. Driveway and front pathway
16. Roof Sarking under tiles
17. Automatic Garage Door Opener with 2 Remotes
18. Space Saving Mirror Sliding Doors with polished aluminium edge
19. 26L instantaneous gas hot water unit
20. Flyscreens and fly-doors to all windows and doors
Land is REGISTERED!
Please call Jenny Watson to discuss your custom home and options on 0439 403 420.
Please use Montage as a guide only
All building designs and pricing are estimates only and subject to change without notice. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only. Montage will change. Meridian Homes reserves the right to revise the plans and specifications without notice or obligation. All designs are subject to design panel and codes, council and authority approvals and formal builder quotation. Builder licence number 240445c.
SPECIFICATIONS | FLOOR AREAS
- Land Size
- 300.1 m²
Send us an enquiry about any of these home and land packages, and one of our expert and friendly team will get back to you.