As soon as you enter the Aberdeen 16 you can feel that this is the ultimate compact entertainer’s home. With a spacious family room area perfect for movie nights and a large kitchen and living area as the family hub, the Aberdeen 16 allows you to maximise on space, so you can maximise on quality family time, with 4 bedrooms and a single garage and alfresco of the living room. Everything you need in a compact home.
– Soft Landscaping packaging including turf to front and backyards and plants as selected by Meridian Homes
– 10 LED downlights
– 600 x 600 Porcelain Floor Tiles or Laminate Flooring to selected locations
– 20mm Stone Benchtop to Kitchens from our Classic Range
– Hand Held Shower in Chrome in Bathroom and Ensuite
– Shower Niche in Bathroom and Ensuite
– Semi Frameless Shower in Chrome in Bathroom and Ensuite
– Roller Blinds to windows in your selected colour
– Dakin 12.5kW Inverter Air Conditioner with a Dakin Zone Controller to keep you cool
– Dishwasher in Kitchen
– Plus many more quality inclusions
Carmel View, located within The Hills of Carmel, is a brand new land release located in the beautiful surrounds in the heart of Sydney’s North West. Just along Windsor Rd, Box Hill is between Rouse Hill and Windsor, close to major retail centres, national parkland, sporting facilities and idyllic Hawkesbury River fishing and boating.
*Please use Montage as a guide only
All building designs and pricing are estimates only and subject to change without notice. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only. Montage will change. Meridian Homes reserves the right to revise the plans and specifications without notice or obligation. All designs are subject to design panel and codes, council and authority approvals and formal builder quotation. Builder licence number 240445c.
SPECIFICATIONS | FLOOR AREAS
- Land Size
- 300 m²
- BOX HILL
Send us an enquiry about any of these home and land packages, and one of our expert and friendly team will get back to you.