The Montero 18 has been designed for narrow lots that are suitable for a double garage. The home consists of 3 bedrooms, with the master bedroom having a walk in robe and ensuite. All other bedrooms have built in robes. Downstairs has a large living area with a generous sized kitchen and a double garage.
Land registration due End 2020 with house construction to start shortly afterwards
– 2.6 high ceilings downstairs
– 600 x 600 polished porcelain tiles for common areas downstairs
– Ducted R/C Air Conditioner
– 20mm Stone benchtop to Kitchen
– Roof over Alfresco
– 300 x 600mm porcelain tiles Porch
– Range hood ducted externally (not roof cavity)
– Roof Sarking
– Coloured Driveway & Pathway
– 2 remote controls for garage door
– Site costs & Basix
– Plus many more high quality inclusions.
For more information on this package contact Jenny Aked from Meridian Homes
Under the term home Meridian classifies a home to be built with Fencing, Soft landscaping,letterbox, window coverings as well as the Meridian living inclusions.
Please use Montage as a guide only
All building designs and pricing are estimates only and subject to change without notice. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only. Montage will change. Meridian Homes reserves the right to revise the plans and specifications without notice or obligation. All designs are subject to design panel and codes, council and authority approvals and formal builder quotation. Builder licence number 240445c.
SPECIFICATIONS | FLOOR AREAS
- Land Size
- 300 m²
- BOX HILL
Send us an enquiry about any of these home and land packages, and one of our expert and friendly team will get back to you.