The Macleay Mk1 has been designed for a narrow lot with rear facing garage to laneway, while not sacrificing your living standards. You will find all 4 bedrooms located upstairs with ensuite and walk in robe to the main. Downstairs you’ll find a 5th Guest bedroom with Ensuite and walk in robe with 2 separate living areas, with the lounge room at the front and a large living and dining space at the rear of the home.
Contact Jenny Watson meridian Homes
– 2.6 high ceilings downstairs
– 600 x 600 polished porcelain tiles for common areas downstairs
– Ducted R/C Air Conditioner
– 20mm Stone benchtop to Kitchen
– Roof over Alfresco
– 300 x 600mm porcelain tiles Porch
– Range hood ducted externally (not roof cavity)
– Roof Sarking
– Coloured Driveway & Pathway
– 2 remote controls for garage door
– Site costs & Basix
– Plus many more high quality inclusions.
Please use Montage as a guide only. All building designs and pricing are estimates only and subject to change without notice. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only. Meridian Homes reserves the right to revise the plans and specifications without notice or obligation. All designs are subject to design panel and codes, council and authority approvals and formal builder tender proposal.Special conditions apply to all duplex and dual occupancy packages: Offerings are subject to availability only. Builder licence number 240445c
SPECIFICATIONS | FLOOR AREAS
- Land Size
- 252 m²
Send us an enquiry about any of these home and land packages, and one of our expert and friendly team will get back to you.