Meridian Homes is offering a 4 bedroom double storey home with a huge living area upstairs and study downstairs with separate living spaces and an under roof alfresco with a double garage.
Located in the sought-after area of North Kellyville. Near to a great selection of schools, transport and shops. Land is registered and ready to build on!
• Soft landscaping
• 2.6m ceilings to ground floor
• Boral “Contour” concrete roof tiles
• 920mm wide front door in lieu of 820mm
• Porcelain tiles 600×600 to common ground floor areas OR floating Laminate
• 20mm quantum quartz stone benchtop in Kitchen
• Fisher & Paykel 600mm gas cooktop
• Fisher & Paykel 600mm oven
• Fisher & Paykel 600mm slideout rangehood
• Fisher & Paykel dishwasher in lieu of builders’ range
• Glass splashback/subway or mosaic tiles in Kitchen
• 10 x LED downlights (in lieu of 5 oyster lights)
• Bosch Bronze Series Alarm – 3 sensors
• Semi-frameless shower screens x 2 (main bathroom & ensuite)
• Luxury rain shower head in lieu of standard (1 of only to either main or ensuite)
• Up to 900mm vanity with stone top and white bowl, wall hung in Ensuite, Bathroom and Powder
• 1 x niche to wet area
• Choice of black tapware throughout kitchen, bathroom & laundry
• Samsung 12kw Ducted air con, 2 zones, up to 8 outlets
• Plus much more!
For more information please contact Jenny from Meridian Homes
Please use Montage as a guide only
All building designs and pricing are estimates only and subject to change without notice. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only. Montage will change. Meridian Homes reserves the right to revise the plans and specifications without notice or obligation. All designs are subject to design panel and codes, council and authority approvals and formal builder quotation. Builder licence number 240445c.
SPECIFICATIONS | FLOOR AREAS
- Land Size
- 375 m²
- NORTH KELLYVILLE
Send us an enquiry about any of these home and land packages, and one of our expert and friendly team will get back to you.