The Oslo 23 has been specially designed to be suitable for Narrow lots, while still giving you an open spacious feeling. The home consists of, a large walk in pantry to the kitchen and 2 separate living areas downstairs with 2 alfresco areas. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms, with a good size family room.
The land is expected to register mid 2019
The house includes:
– Landscaping, fencing, letterbox & clothesline.
– 2.6 high ceilings downstairs
– 600 x 600 polished porcelain tiles for common areas downstairs
– Ducted R/C Air Conditioner
– Blinds & flyscreens
– 20mm Stone benchtop to Kitchen
– Roof over Alfresco, tiled
– 300 x 600mm porcelain tiles to Porch
– Range hood ducted externally (not roof cavity)
– Roof Sarking
– Coloured Driveway & Pathway
– 2 remote controls for garage door
– Site costs & Basix
– Plus many more high quality inclusions
Please call Chetan Bhatt at Meridian homes for further information
Please use Montage as a guide only
All building designs and pricing are estimates only and subject to change without notice. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only. Montage will change. Meridian Homes reserves the right to revise the plans and specifications without notice or obligation. All designs are subject to design panel and codes, council and authority approvals and formal builder quotation. Builder licence number 240445c. Under the term Turn Key home Meridian classifies a Turn key home to be built with Fencing, Soft landscaping, Clothesline and letterbox, window coverings as well as the Meridian living inclusions.
SPECIFICATIONS | FLOOR AREAS
- Land Size
- 303 m²
- BOX HILL
Send us an enquiry about any of these home and land packages, and one of our expert and friendly team will get back to you.